So its the first post of 2017. I have been cleaning up round the place and found some time to cleanup my lair.
Ugh, I hate when I let my lair get too messy, I don't mind a little mess, but when it piles up like this it just makes it unappealing to sit down and hobby. SO, cleaning time...
I'm thinking my next project will be a little more Sci-Fi.
So... 1K sons it is.
With Magnus it will be a small army, maybe 20-30 models. I think I am going to stick to units of 9 just to be fluffy. Though its been a long time since I played 40K. I was looking at the rules and codexes, and damn there are alot of options to make army lists now.
So I spent a little time building some Rubric marines. I figure 2-3 squads of Rubric marines and maybe 2 units of Terminators. But that is getting ahead of myself...
Partially built first squad.
I also am working on a few ideas for basing. I saw this a while back how-to-make-nurgle-base and it was a interesting idea.
I think I am going to use greenstuff world's Dark rune roller for some of the detail. So I went and grabbed some glues to see what effects I could get.
We will see how it dries over the next 24 hrs of so.