Thursday, January 7, 2016

Malifaux: Jack Daw Crew Finished...

Morning,

     I put the final touches on my Jack Daw crew this morning.

Jack Daw





Hanged




Another Hanged. 


Lady Ligeia





 
Gulity




Guilty.  
This is my least favorite of the crew.  The blood and gore matches the model, but it detracts from the color scheme a bit.




Guilty, 
 The bed turned out better than I thought it would
And i'm glad I took the time to base it floating.  Wouldn't have fit on the base otherwise




Convict Gunslinger.
  I put a noose round his neck to make him fit in with the theme



Nurse.
Figured a noose would detract from the model.




Montressor
I think this may be my favorite model in the crew




On the Tablewar tray












They turned out better than I thought they would.  I do like the orange, I may have to use that again.
So what do ya'll think.

Later,